The Cloud of Microsoft allows for the first time all Xbox One owners to play the Microsoft Flight Simulator. While the actual hardware would be far too weak for playing the Microsoft Flight Simulator, the cloud takes over the rest.
Microsoft also proclaimed the great advantages of access to Microsoft Flight Simulator via Xbox Cloud Gaming:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator can now also be played on Xbox One. Many players have wished exactly that. You can start the simulator via the Xbox Dashboard and quickly dip into a high-fidelity experience (up to 1080p and 30fps).
- You can now explore the planet from any of the supporting devices and quickly withdraw because you do not have to install the simulator on your hard disk.
- The Microsoft Flight Simulator can also be played outside the console on supported mobile phones, tablets and lower equipment PCs.
- Standard controller entries from Bluetooth controllers such as the Xbox Wireless Controller for Cloud Gaming are supported.
- The multiplayer experience for all simmer is identical to that on the PC and the Xbox Series X | S, so that all the same airspace can share, regardless of which device you use.
- The World Updates I-VI are automatically streamed to all players, and all previous purchases on the Xbox Series X | S as well as the entire Xbox marketplace are available.
The Microsoft Flight Simulator is thus playable thanks to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Xcloud) with the Xbox One. But that’s not enough who wants, can take off the web browser or via Android and iOS.