In Cat Cafe Manager, you can spend a lot of money! But where do you spend them and how do you get them? It turns out that there is an easy way to classify these currencies and even a way to get more specific types.
Currency that you can earn in Cat Cafe Manager
- Delight (heart) – paid by all types of customers. Use it for projects, for example, in the temple.
- Fabrics (green cloth) – paid by vagabonds. Use them to buy simple items such as chairs.
- Fish (blue fish) – paid by fishermen. Mainly used to buy food for cats, but there are other options.
- Gold (Golden gem) – paid by businessmen. Gold is added to various types of items (furniture, feline objects, etc.), especially those that have premium quality.
- Jewelry (pink gem) – paid by artists. They can buy furniture and decor.
Material (a bunch of firewood) – paid by panks. Use them to develop your cafe.
* Nectar (purple bottle) – paid watches. Use them to buy recipes and food.
How to get Money in Cat Cafe Manager
You can have some control over the currency type that you earn in your cafe. There are two basic ways to influence the currency type. First, this is an advertisement that can be done by pressing the megaphone button in the lower left corner of the screen. You can choose what type of customers you want to see in your store (Icons report to you, in what currency they pay).
You can also call the usual. It becomes affordable in a couple of days. Whenever the sound of a phone call goes out and says that you can now call (this happens about once a day), go to the red telephone booth on the side of the road to the right of the cafe. Call the regulator who has the type of currency you need.
Do you want to know more about Cat Cafe Manager? If so, check out the section “How to hire staff in Cat Cafe Manager” in Pro Game Guides.