The witch champion is essentially what Destiny 2 comes closest to a magic class, and possibly the most versatile of the three classes in the game – which will demonstrate our Destiny 2 Warlock Build Guide now perfectly. The witch champion, allegedly the cerebral of the group, can still make noise and share massive damage while specializing in strong defense and usefulness.
- Destiny 2 Warlock Build for PvE
- Destiny 2 Warlock Build for PVP
- Destiny 2 Warlock Build for all activities
With hundreds of possible combinations and some of the coolest skills in the game, it can be difficult to find out what works best for them. While the extension The Witch Queen and Void 3.0 have introduced many positive changes to the witch champion, the other subclasses may still be in a jerk.
In this Destiny 2 Warlock build we give you a handful options that you can start for PVP and PVE activities. While we deal with some endgame mods and objects, we will try to avoid super terms.
Destiny 2 Warlock Build for PvE
For the Best Destiny 2 Warlock Build For Pve in Season of the Risen, this chaos Engine Void Build is just right.
- Subclass: Nova bomb – Vortex
- Primary statistics: Discipline
- Secondary statistics: Strength
- Grenade: Vortex grenade
- Class capability: Rift Strengths
- Aspects: Chaos accelerator, feed the emptiness
- Fragments: ECHO of the expulsion, echo of perseverance, echo of remains
- Exotic armor: CONTRAVERSE HOLD, NEZERACS sin
- Weapons: any
- Modifications: Hands-on, Harmonic Siphon, Impact Induction, Absolution, Outreach. In combination with a charged with light setup, this build in the PvE is a bit monstrous, so consider charging, high energy fire and elementary charge.
The true beauty of this build is the devour effect. The aspect “Feeding the Empty” grants devouring for every enemy, which is defeated with a blank capability, and since you swing grenades to the left and right, you will rarely lose the buff. Echo of Persistence could even be exaggerated as this increases the intrinsic effect. Instead, they could use Echo of Exchange just as well.
If you decide for Charged with Light (which is usually more resistant worthwhile as warm-child Cells), you should stuck nagging hunger in your secondary arms place, as the Void damage of this assault rifle contributes to producing elementary fountains. If it is a masterpiece, even better, as she preserved Orbs of Power for her effort. Rearing hunger is normally rolled with demolition, which increases the resuratorates of their grenade. Finally, choose the Vortex grenade to maximize the effect of Echo of Remnants.
Contraverse Hold or Nezac’s Sin are the exotics of choice, as both Void capabilities are strengthening, but if they do not have both, they should consider the standard fallbacks such as Ophidian Aspect or Verity’s Brow.
Destiny 2 Warlock Build for PVP
Probably the Best Destiny 2 Warlock Build for PVP activities in the season of the risen is this solar build “fire rain”.
- Subclass: Attign of the flame (Bottom-Tree Dawnblade)
- Primary statistics: Discipline
- Secondary statistics: Intellect
- Grenade: Solar grenats or fusion grenade
- Classability: Healing tore
- Exotic armor: Sunbracers or Starfire Protocol
- Weapons: All except Sunshot or Ticuu’s divination are particularly sharp
- Modifications: hands-on, harmonic siphon, impact induction, absolution, outreach, distribution, high energy fire, radiant light, charged
There are so many great opportunities for an offensive Warlock in the PVP, but this build focuses on sharing burns that increase super regeneration and strengthen your team without resorting to Well of Radiance. The PERK “Fated for the Flame” adds a viewfinder effect to your Daybreak projectiles and Kills extend the duration. Not only that, in an emergency, she heals the Phoenix Dive and gives you some super energy.
When you install the PERK “radiant light” in your helmet, “Light charged” is transferred to near Squadmates, which gives everyone a thrust. Throw High Energy Fire or Firepower into one of your free slots and at the same time improve your own effectiveness. Harmonic Siphon (also a helmet mod) is useful if you use weapons like Sunshot or Ticcu’s divination.
Exotics are less important for this build than most others. Sun arm rails are a great choice, as well as the Starfire protocol when using fusion grenades instead of solar, since the exotic advantage is granted a second fusion grenade. Ophidian Aspect and Verity’s Brow, however, are great exotics for PVP, so they mish quietly.
Destiny 2 Warlock Build for all activities
We expect it as a all-rounder, the Best Destiny 2 Warlock Build you could use in Season of the Risen, this ARC party ARC build is.
- Subclass: Attunement of the Elements (Bottom-Tree StormCaller)
- Primary statistics: Recovery
- Secondary statistics: Discipline
- grenade: arcbolt grenade
- Class capability: Rift Strengths
- Exotic armor: The deer, Lunafaction boots
- Weapons: No time to explain the exotic impulse rifle
- Modifications: We want to concentrate on it to maintain our crack and our grenades. Hands-on or ashes to assets, strengthening the detonation, absolution, outreach or distribution.
This is a build that will not only destroy masses of advertising in the PVE, but also a few surprises for opposing guards in the PVP. It focuses on maintaining your tore as often and as long as possible as you generously cause damage with grenades and always have one or two buddies at your side.
The two essential elements are their arcus souls (from StormCaller in the lower tree) and the time jump, which is caused by the chain of kills with No Time to Explain. The stag or lunafaction boots help to supply your crack with energy and increase its effectiveness or longevity. High recovery increases the resurator rate, so specify this with a backup of discipline, if possible to improve your nades.
3000 (+500 bonus) Destiny 2 Silver – PS4 / PS5 3000 (+500 bonus) Destiny 2 Silver – PS4 / PS5 Amazon $ 29.99 Buy Now Network N Vericipates commissions from qualified purchases via Amazon Associates and other programs. 3000 (+500 bonus) Destiny 2 Silver – Xbox 3000 (+500 bonus) Destiny 2 Silver – Xbox Microsoft $ 29.99 Buy Now Network N earned commissions from qualified purchases via Microsoft and other programs.
We would choose Arcbolt Grenade for chain damage, but Storm Grenade would work thanks to its lasting range of effects. The melee attack driven by Rising Storm also increases all its regeneration rates. As far as mods are concerned, you can not go wrong with hands-on or ashes to assets, while Bolsing Contonation (Arms), Absolution OR Distribution (Legs) and Outreach (Bond) will help to help flow these resources.
In the PVP, your Arc Soul can be a threat to any unsuspecting guardian, but combine them with the time-portal and the ammunition economy of Rewind Again in the PvE and you have your own small squad, which mows in seconds by masses of adds in seconds. They have days-catching capability energy and very little will come close enough to disturb them.
Well, we hope this guide gave you some ideas. Remember that these are just a few examples of the kind of devastating endgame warlock builds that you can create without you need particularly rare equipment. There are countless alternatives that need to be considered, but ultimately you will always benefit if you are committed to a unique game style that you feel comfortable.
If you are trying to look at Titanium and Hunter classes in Season of the Risen, see our best Destiny 2-Titan-Build and Best Destiny 2-Hunter Build Instructions to get more suggestions.